Etrebelle 200 mg (PLA + HA)
Etrebelle 200 is an injectable filler for face volumerization and general skin elasticity improvement. Product composition consists of two acids: hyalyuronic (HA) and lopy-lactic (PLA), whose combined application allows to reach significant improvement of face skin condition. Hyaluronic acid is devoted to the skin moisturization and wrinkle flattering then polylactic acid confers the product with optimal viscosity and stimulates collagen synthesis in skin cells. The essential peculiarity of the solution is consistent action of its acid constituents that provides long-lasting effect of the procedures. It should be noted, that particles formed by poly-lactic acid in the solution have well-ordered compact structure that is suitable for face volumerization at most. Thus, the application of new generation filler Etrebelle 200 with a well-balanced composition offers the great possibility to improve skin elasticity and recover its natural beauty and youth.
Strengths of Etrebelle 200:
- promotes flattering of both type of wrinkles: fine marionette lines and deep folds
- possess low crystalline structure that is suitable for volumerization and skin recovery at most
- might be used for non-surgical correction of nose and chin shape
- exerts optimal viscosity and does not migrate from injection area
- the effect is evident even one week after the procedures
- the procedure is almost painless since is accompanied with lidocaine
The effect of the procedure lasts up to 2 years.
Product composition: Polylactic Acid (170 mg), Hyaluronic Acid (30 mg)