Coretox is an injectable product for flattering wrinkles and non-surgical face correction. The main active constituent of Coretox is Botulinum toxin type A, which blocks impulse transmission and provides deep relaxation of face muscles. Both fine mimic lines, including crow’s feet and profound wrinkles and folds, are flattering in such conditions. The significant benefits of the product are high quality and stability that provide long-lasting effects of the procedures. Thus, the application of Coretox allows skin smoothness and juvenescence to recover quickly, supporting and greatly increasing its natural beauty.
Strengths of Coretox:
- provides flattering of both deep and fine wrinkles, preserving natural face vagility and mimic activity
- the procedure is low-invasive and almost painless
- the effect is fast and becomes evident almost right after the procedure
Coretox is injected for:
- elimination of deep wrinkles and folds in the forehead area
- flattering of gravity and dynamic fine lines including crow’s feet
- non-surgical correction of face shape including chin zone
The effect of the procedure lasts up to 12 months.
Product composition: clostridium botulinum toxin type A (100 Units), human serum albumin (0.5mg), sodium chloride (0.9 mg)